Sunday, March 20, 2011

Wild Writing is now on Facebook


Sometimes I impress myself with how much I've been able to achieve through social media and the internet without anyone giving me lessons - I've opened personal Twitter and Facebook accounts, been blogging on this site for a number of years and even managed to update and refresh my new look Wild Writing & Photography website without any instruction (hash tags and HTML coding can be very confusing for us Gen-Xers). Other times, like now, I wonder why it has taken me so long to create something as simple as a Facebook Fan Page. In any case, whether you are a fan of Wild About Travel+Writing or not, you can now follow my wild wanderings on my Wild Writing & Photography Facebook Fan Page.... Now I just need to figure out how to connect my tweets with my fan page....

Happy travels!

No comments: