Monday, January 4, 2010

Here's to a wild, wild New Year!

I finally hit the send button for the last chapter of my Ghana travel guide update right on New Year's Eve, so I certainly had much to celebrate this year (or is that last year now?). Anyway, while I still have several months of edits to go through before the new Ghana guide is released, I've already launched into the New Year with renewed determination and focus to make this my wildest travel and writing year yet. I can't say too much, but I do have a number of exciting new projects on the horizon for the year ahead including travel writing classes and retreats for Byron Bay Regional Community College and the Northern Rivers Writers' Centre (more information to follow shortly). No matter where you are, I wish you all the very best for 2010!

No comments: